Check out the Brevard County Market Snapshot for May!!
Report for Single Family Homes
- The median sales price for single family homes is up 6.3% compared to May 2018
- Closed sales are up 16.2% for May 2019 compared to May 2018
- New pending sales are down -1.5% and new listings are down -16%
- Months supply of inventory is down -3.2% to 3 months, an decrease from 3.1 months in May 2018
Report for Townhouses / Condos
- The median sales price for townhouses/condos is up 3.9% compared to a year ago
- Closed sales are down -1.7% for May 2019 compared to May 2018
- New pending sales are down -7.2% and new listings are down -8.6%
- Months supply of inventory has increased to 4 months in May 2019 from 3.5 months in May 2018
Contact the Coastal Estate Team if you have any questions about the current market value of your home!