1. Buyer demand will remain strong
Buyers are out in force looking for their dream homes! Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available! According to NAR, the median days on the market for a listing was only 26 days last month!
2. There is less competition now
Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
This means that, in the majority of the country, there are not enough homes for sale to satisfy the number of buyers in the market.
3. There will never be a better time to move up
Prices are projected to appreciate by 5.3% over the next year according to CoreLogic. If you are moving to a higher-priced home, it will wind up costing you more in both down payment & mortgage payment, if you wait.
4. It's time to move on with your life
Look at the reason you decided to sell in the first place and determine whether it is worth waiting. Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale which means that buyers are often competing with one another for the few listings that are available!
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply needed to sustain a normal housing market.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
If you are considering Selling your Brevard County home, Find Out What Your Home is Worth.
Start your dream home search right here: Coastal Estate Team Dream Home Search
Whether you are buying or selling, it would be our pleasure to represent you!
Please call or email the Coastal Estate Team to review your real estate needs.
Contact Carolyn Smith at:
Contact Bridget Sentz at: